Florida Air Academy
It’s no secret that a military boarding school can have a profound impact on a student’s life, but what sets Florida Air Academy apart from the rest?
1. Diversity. We are a private military school that excels in diversity of student body, diversity of training and diversity of curricula. We offer an extensive support network and choice of extracurricular activities that no other military boarding school can touch.
2. Location. Florida Air Academy is just 45 minutes from Orlando, two miles from the beach and about 40 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center. Your child will have access to world-class entertainment and educational opportunities that students in other private boarding schools can only dream of.
3. Dedication. We specialize in working with students who want to be challenged in academics and placed in top colleges. We give the individual attention and motivation that your child needs to succeed in today’s increasingly competitive academic world.
The Mission Of Florida Air Academy:
To emphasize mutual respect and personal responsibility in order to focus on student success within our college preparatory and military academy tradition.
At Florida Air Academy, We Believe:
• Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
• In teaching and exemplifying cooperation, integrity, honesty, ambition, charity, courtesy, respect and responsibility.
• A commitment to continuous improvement is imperative for our school to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
• In working to instill a sense of integrity and self-worth in each student.
• In teaching better study habits, organization skills, social skills, and the importance of good grades and proper behavior.
• Students learn responsibility by making their own decisions and realizing that they must live with the consequences.
• In preparing students for life by helping them develop character and become good citizens.
• Students learn best when they are actively engaged.
• Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students, faculty and staff enhance a student's self-esteem.
• Students should demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
Address:1950 South Academy Drive
Zip & city:FL 32901 Florida
Florida Air Academy Military School Location
Admiral Farragut Academy
Admiral Farragut Academy is our country's ONLY Honor Naval Academy. In 2005, sixty-three grads earned $5.3 million dollars in college, university, military academy and ROTC scholarships. AFA ...
Sarasota Military Academy
The mission of the Sarasota Military Academy is to provide high school students the highest quality education possible, incorporating the principles of leadership, discipline, patriotism, and honor in...
Address: 801 N Orange Av.